RULE 12 CCR 2509-10
7.914 DATA COLLECTION
A. A Community Centered Board shall ensure that policies and procedures are developed and maintained, and that information regarding early intervention services is collected and documented as defined by the Department.
B. A Community Centered Board shall have an Early Intervention Data Coordinator who shall:
1. Be knowledgeable of the statewide data system, data entry requirements and timelines, and report information; and,
2. Ensure that each staff who enters data into the statewide data system completes the department-approved data training; and,
3. Ensure that all data is entered into the statewide data system as defined by the Department.
C. A Community Centered Board shall ensure that for each child who is referred for early intervention services:
1. An electronic case is established and maintained in the statewide data system; and,
2. All required data from a child's record is entered into the statewide data system within fifteen (15) days from the date of the referral and tracked through eligibility or ineligibility and exit from early intervention services.
D. A Community Centered Board shall ensure that accurate child outcomes data are entered into the statewide data system for measuring outcomes.
PROCEDURES - Data Entry
A. A Community Centered Board shall ensure that data entered into the Early Intervention Program Data System shall be complete and accurate by the last day of each month for all early intervention activities completed in the previous month; and,
B. A Community Centered Board shall not be held responsible for compliance failures caused by State processing or data system difficulties that are beyond the control of the Community Centered Board.
Other Data Collection Documents
"Early Intervention Program Data System Instruction Manual